Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Arg.

This is me.

I'm tired.

It's been a busy two months.

With four sets of grandparents and their accompanying children and grandchildren, the Christmas season is usually very interesting for us. And yes, it usually lasts two months. Just took the Christmas decorations down this weekend. lol

For those who have wanted me to update my blog, even during the Christmas chaos, I can't find the darn camera cords!! I have great pictures, good stories, fun things to tell ... and no way to get the visuals onto the computer. What is a great blog story without visuals, I tell ya?

*sigh *

I will re-scour the house soon, but for now I have to wait until the family is over this stomach bug. Poor Ember has been sick for two days, but her fever broke earlier today. Ah, well. Life with many kids - never a dull moment!

Ok, now I really got to go look like that kitty. Goodnight! ;)

No comments: