Monday, February 16, 2009

Google Tag

This is HILARIOUS! Do it! Trust me, it's really funny.

1. Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search

Result: "
Bekah needs a team of committed people to pray for her and her ministry -I couldn't agree more bekah needs help."

(Yessiree! To both parts of the sentence.)

2. Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search

Result: "
Bekah looks like a royal caught at the slopes."

(I wouldn't be caught dead at the slopes. Klutz. So there you have it.)

3. Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.

Result: "
Bekah. says:. "You live your life like a loaded gun because you're young..."

(Yep! Me and guns. What IS it with us??)

4. Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search

Result: "
Bekah wants at long last to be at peace w/ the Universe."

(That doesn't quite fit with what God said about me. I'm a boat rocker. Hee hee. Know peas!)

5. Type in "[your name] does" in Google search

Result: "
Bekah does not switch her hips, she swaggers."

(Considering I've never watched my hips walk, I'll trust my husband to make that call.)

6. Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search

Result: "
Bekah hates the winter weather!"

(AMEN! Finally they got something right!! lol)

7. Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search

Result: "
Bekah asks: Am I doing this right? Is there anyone in here yet?"

(The real Bekah would never be so lost in a chat room.)

8. Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search

Result:"
Bekah Goes Surfing"

(Absolutely no comment. That's just too funny.)

9. Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.

Result: "
Bekah likes books."

(WHOO HOO! Score 4!)

10. Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search

Result: "
bekah eats snow."

(Only the non-yellow variety.)

11. Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search

Result: "
bekah wears girl with red tie."

(Yeah. Well, they were supposed to make sense, but I got to the 15th Google page and this was the best I could do. lol Unusually spelled names ...)

12. Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search

Result: "
Bekah was arrested for reading Rachel's blog! Because when she put "Bekah was arrested for" into the Google search engine, on page 5 it had Rachel's blog! NOT KIDDING! lolololol"

(Seriously! It's right there. Try it.)

Oh that was funny. I bet Chris' name would be even more hilarious, because it's so common. The more common the name, the better results you're bound to get!

So try it. It was fun. :D

No comments: