Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Precious

I don't have the words to describe what these pictures do to my heart, but hey world, this is my family. Please pray for them, because they're not out of the woods yet.



I have more of them, but they're on my cell phone and I haven't found that cord yet. That's Megara with the microphone, Kenobi playing video games with Ian, and those twins at the bottom? lol That's Damek and his Uncle Moses. (No, those aren't their real names. Protecting their identity at the moment. But they really are Calista and Damek's aunt and uncles.)

I will post more when I can find that cord.

Miss you guys ...


UPDATE!!! Megan, Ben and Aaron are now officially in foster care until their 18th birthdays!! Praise the Lord, he answered our prayers with a positive! I can now talk about them all I want. :) We'll be seeing Megan, at least, for Damek's birthday party at the end of the month! YAY GOD! lol

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thank you for these! You've helped me...so much. I miss them so much! It hurts still...I love them! You really caught them, thier spirits, if that makes sense...lol.